At Affinity we are much more than experts in animal nutrition. For 50 years we have worked together with a common purpose: to bring together humans, dogs, and cats for a better world.
Today, the more than 1.600 professionals who work at Affinity carry out this mission from our offices in Barcelona, Paris, Milan and São Paulo. Our 7 production centers in Europe and America supply more than 70 countries.
We are very proud of our brands Advance, True Instinct, Ultima, Trainer, Brekkies and Libra, as well as of the work we do at the Affinity Foundation. Our company is going through exciting times, we are growing internationally, with new innovation projects and new market challenges.
We want to continue leaving our footprint and we want you to be part of it. We are looking for talented, bright, and driven people to join us.
If you'd like to help us achieve our common purpose and keep growing professionally, this is your chance to leave your footprint by joining our amazing team.
What we offer
We offer a Sales Development Specialist position in the European Sales Development (SD) team – Natural Specialty Business Unit.
The resource, reporting to our European Sales Development Manager, will be accountable for the development and execution of trade campaigns across the French market supporting the business strategies to ensure the company growth in this country.
This position is based in our Head Quarter located in Barcelona.
What you will do
- Develop together with Marketing teams and Sales Directors annual plans for APC brands, defining an annual calendar of activities. Responsible for defining presence and visibility guidelines for strategic brands and their alignment with Sales and Marketing Directors. Set clear KPIs for top Brands and continuous follow up. Proposal of corrective actions when needed.
- Develop a Promotional plan for each brand and channel and close monitoring of their impact on the market ( promo days, coupons, promo sell out )
- Responsible for the Communication to sales teams of Planned activities (internal presentations and development of materials needed to support teams).
- Analyze and learn: continuous quantitative (sell in and sell out) and qualitative analysis in order to ensure proper post-mortem analysis of key initiatives and set clear learnings and/or best practices.
- Top customers: develop specific initiatives and Catman projects when needed. Give support to KAMs team presenting APC Strategy to key customers (1 per year)
- Point of Sale Materials: Management and coordination of the suppliers for the development of the POP material (POS/Gadget/Exhibitors/Leaflet)
- Monitor and control of the A&P expenses, according to the assigned budget
- Support the European Sales Development manager in cross countries projects
- At least for 10% of his/her time, the resource will be present on the field.
- Work transversally with the direct and indirect sales team structure and with the local Marketing Team.
What we are looking for
- Degree in Economics or similar
- 4 years or more of experience in Trade Marketing/Marketing within an FMCG or Pharma business.
- An experience in the field will represent a plus
- Fluency in French and English.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible and able to work in a team
- Active listening to market inputs
- Results oriented
- Problem solving approach
- Good communication skills