We are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join our growing eCommerce Team. Directly reporting to the eCommerce Director you will manage one of our main pure players accounts at a European level.
Your mission will be to build a long-term relationship and sustainable business with one of our biggest customers pulling together all the necessary levers across the company (R&D, sales, operations, marketing, IT, customer service and finance).
What you will do
- Build and manage the customer plan development (strategic & operational) in coordination with the rest of the eCom team and the Business Units’ strategies.
- Define the role of the customer within eCommerce across Brands and Countries.
- Build trust in the relationship with the customer to settle the ground for annual negotiations.
- Get customer quantitative data and turn it into insights to make better & bolder decisions
- Collect customer feedback to transform it into opportunities for business development and profit increase, by involving all the parties necessary to make it happen (I&R, Marketing, Operations, CS)
- Follow up, analyse and improve sales and profit of the key account, as well as the main KPIs to track the overall performance of the account.
- Resolve any issues that can be encountered and could damage either the relationship with the customer or the business
- Define, negotiate and manage the budget to activate the eShop (visibility & promotional plan) with the help of a Category & Activation manager
- Ensure all the necessary elements to have an online perfect store (Content, images, search, e-merchandising)
What we are looking for
What we offer
- University studies in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related
- +8 years of experience in Key Account Management roles
- Previous experience in FMCG, Retail & consumer sector will be a plus
- Customer Management skills: Negotiation, Persuasion
- Strong Analytical skills
- Sales development Category Management expertise
- Management of long-term projects: define, engage and deliver value constantly through short and quick iterations involving interdisciplinary teams.
- Fluency in English is a must (French and Italian are a plus
- High level of Consumer & Shopper centricity
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a test & learn attitude
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.