What we offer
We offer a position as Performance and Analytics Expert, reporting to the Digital Marketing and Media Manager of the Natural Specialty Business Unit. The Performance & Analytics Specialist will be responsible for conducting data analysis gathered from the different media and digital touchpoints and will contribute to decision making by presenting insights and making tactical recommendations that will impact at a global scale.
The position will be located in our Headquarters in BarcelonaWhat you will do
- Social listening by brand/by country: Diagnosis and recommendation plan
- Social media campaigns: diagnosis and recommendation
- Category trends and key competitors social listening
- Monthly web analytics report by brand/country: reporting and key recommendation to brand to optimize web content
- Campaign report by brand/country
- Prepare transversal reports with brands within the same country
- Take learnings from one brand to reply to another
- Review and track performance of different territories
- Review new trends to open new territories
- Check organic traffic performance
- Compare between brands SEO performance in each country
- Follow up competitors (Ahrefs tool)
- Optimization Adword Campaign by brand by market
- SEM architecture by brand/country improvement and aligned with brand strategy
- Provide inputs to Media manager to optimize SEM campaigns
What we are looking for
- Interpret all media KPI and metrics to bring insights and learnings.
- Provide knowledge on media activation in order we can take the best profit from the technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and data analysis, preferably in Media Agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, etc
- Experience planning, executing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- Experience set goals/conversion tracking in Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing attribution
- Knowledge of social conversation tools
- Experience communicating highly technical data into digestible content for stakeholders
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Good communication and relationship skills
Affinity Petcare is more than an international pet food company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats, and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra, and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.