What we offer
We offer trainee position, who will report to our R&D Petcare Center Manager.
This position will work at our Affinity Nutrition Center in which palatability, digestibility and research studies related to animal nutrition and health are conducted.
What you will do
- Collaborate with our team to enhance wellbeing of all animals in the center.
- Take part of the behavioural trainings and introduction of animals we already have in the center or arriving in the center.
- Develop standard protocols regarding animal welfare and behaviour.
- Collaborate to develop and execute action plans to solve behavioural and health problems.
- Be part of the adoption plan.
- Experience in animal welfare and behaviour.
- Candidate must have good knowledge on feline and canine behaviour.
- University Degree in animal science and health will be valued.
- Leadership & Energy to improve proceedings
- Analytical capacity and focussed to improve things
- Being able to work autonomously and in a responsible way
- Teamworking and Social skills
- Good communication skills
- A petlover is required!
- Non animal allergies
- Driving license and own car