In the Sales Development area of our Specialist channel. The Sales Development Trainee will give support on Sales Development Specialist.
What you will do
- Assist in the development and execution of annual promotional plan for the Italian market, ensuring successful implementation of the plan (on time & in budget), working with cross-functional teams;
- Develop Trade Marketing material ensuring company guidelines including training presentations, leaflets, displays, POS materials;
- Develop planograms/layouts at retail for merchandising the products. -> Shopper trends analysis, define best assortment per client, define best shelf layout by client;
- Support with Sell-out analysis (promotion, rotations, distribution)
- Drive operational dashboards and ensure data accuracy in the internal Sales CRM (40% of the time)
What we are looking for
- Degree in Business Administration and Management, Marketing, Statistics, Management engineering
- Advanced knowledge of Office and, in particular, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent level of English. Basic level of Spanish is a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- A motivated person with an enquiring mind and an excellent capacity for learning, finding new solutions and quickly assimilating new tasks and concepts.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in team and capability to work with different stakeholders.
- Autonomy, creativity, flexibility and empathy
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.