What we offer
We offer a Brand Manager position that will be accountable, in the French Market, for a global brand with the main aim to increase market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive company’s growth.
What you will do
- Understand the category and Brand under her/his responsibility locally
- Define and implement the Brand strategy on the country.
- Create annual marketing plan for the country: new product development, media & communication strategy, pricing strategy & consumer promotion activities in order to boost sales and grow the category.
- Lead innovation development projects to implement in the country annually.
- Define annual activity plan and make a postmortem on the key initiatives, stablishing an action standard.
- Do an annual business review to identify local needs and new business opportunities
- Follow up the brand A&P in the country and use financial analyses to drive key decisions for the business.
- Follow up of the main brand’s KPÌs.
- Regular sell in and sell out diagnosis, consumer data tracking (digital and research data) to identify potential opportunities and define an action plan.
- Implement and follow up digital brand strategy together with Digital team to ensure an effective brand impact in all customer journey.
- Sales Support. Make sure that the sales force understands the products’ features and benefits to consumers, and develop the tools and the actions to best position the brand into the marketplace with respect to competitors.
- Drive local PR initiatives
- Build strong, trusted relationships with the Sales Leadership to ensure the Marketing and Sales organizations work closely together and are intimately aligned
What we are looking for
- + 5 years of experience in Marketing Department within a FMCG business
- Digital Marketing Knowledge
- University Degree on Business/Marketing/Communication or similar
- Experience in marketing through all leverages: product development, media activation plans, pricing and point of sales activities.
- Ability to analyze and interpret performance management data and make recommendations to optimize the effectiveness of the marketing activities
- Good organizational skills. Experience of working and delivering multiple projects
- Leadership & Energy to implement new projects
- Able to manage stressful situations
- Influencing & communication skills