What we offer
Within our Original Grocery Business Unit, we offer a Regional Key Account Management role to manage our Regional clients in the Andalucia Area. reporting to the Group Account Manager you will have a strategic approach in leading the client's development and growth in the Petfood Category.
What you will do
- Building a joint business plan with our Regional clients, finding synergies with the initiatives of Brand development.
- Defining, implementing, and analyzing the promotional and visibility plan to develop the business.
- Ensuring the execution and tracking of the business plan
- Collaborating with our Customer Marketeer transferring content to our Regional Clients to maximize the visibility of our brands
- Maintaining a long term relationship with accounts, maximizing sales opportunities with them.
- Annual agreement negotiations.
- Working transversally with Sales Development, Finance, and Operations to contribute to having an overall commercial vision of the Clients in charge.
- Identifying business opportunities, quantifying and developing them
- Managing the Trade investment and budgets by client
What we are looking for
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- +3 years of experience within sales in the FMCG industry. Trade Marketing or Category Management in client's activations is also valued.
- Experience in direct interaction & negotiation with clients
- An analytical and strategic approach
- Category Management experience: set up the client’s account plan (promotions, assortment, visibility…) in order to maximize turnover and the profit of the accounts.
- Omnichannel perspective: understanding of the interactions of one brand with a presence in different channels/countries.
- Customer centricity and results orientation
- Fluency in English is a must