As a Sales Development Specialist for Portugal, you will be reporting to the Iberian Sales Development Manager, who will be accountable for the development and execution of trade campaigns across the Portugal market supporting the business strategies to ensure the company growth in this country.
What you will do
- Develop together with Marketing teams and Sales Directors annual plans for APC brands, defining an annual calendar of activities.
- Responsible for defining presence and visibility guidelines for strategic brands and their alignment with Sales and Marketing Directors. Set clear KPIs for top Brands and continuous follow-up. Proposal of corrective actions when needed.
- Develop a Promotional plan for each brand and channel and close monitoring of their impact on the market ( promo days, coupons, promo sell out )
- Responsible of the Communication to sales teams of planned activities (internal presentations and development of materials needed to support teams).
- Analyze and learn: continuous quantitative (sell in and sell out) and qualitative analysis in order to ensure proper post-mortem analysis of key initiatives and set clear learnings and/or best practices.
- Top customers: develop specific initiatives and Catman projects when needed. Give support to indirect Sales team presenting APC Strategy to key customers (1 per year)
- Point of Sale Materials: Manage and adapt locally all POP material (POS/Gadget/Exhibitors/Leaflet) for all the brands in coordination with the Iberian Sales Development team
- Monitor and control of the A&P expenses, according to the assigned budget
- Support the European Sales Development manager in cross countries projects.
- Work transversally indirect sales team structure and with the Iberian Marketing Team.
- Develop and activate CRM strategies to increase distribution, rotation and visibility of Affinity Brands in the country focused on Portuguese targets
What we are looking for
- Degree in Economics or Related Studies
- 5 years or more of experience in Trade Marketing/Marketing within a FMCG or Pharma business.
- An experience in the field will represent a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible and able to work in team
- Active listening to market inputs
- Results oriented
- Problem solving approach
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.