We offer an International Sales Development Specialist position within the International Markets team, a dynamic department in a growing & fast paced FMCG company.
What you will do
- Coordinate, together with brand managers, the implementation of all brands present across export markets (+25) in Europe and Middle East
- Support Area Managers and distributors to develop local marketing plans for all countries and channels
- Define and implement, together with our Marketing Team, the central promotional plan
- Design point of sale implementation, and ensure its consistent implementation across geographies
- Assess market data, sell-in and sell-out, and generate business follow-up models to increase our brands’ performance (distribution, rotation and assortment)
- Evaluate pricing status of our portfolio vs. leading brands, and develop “adhoc” portfolios (inc. pricing) for new launches
- Lead events planning (trade shows, fairs etc.), including booth design and implementation
What we are looking for
- Degree in Business Administration or Related Studies
- 2 years or more of experience in Sales Development/Trade Marketing/Marketing within a FMCG business. Experience in specialized channels will be highly valued
- Fluency in Spanish and English. Other languages will be valued
- Leadership & energy to implement new projects
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- International experience
- Able to manage stressful situations
- Influencing team player with interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for detail
- Strong analytical skills
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.