What we offer
We offer a Brand Manager position that will be accountable, in the Spanish Market, for a global brand with the main aim to increase market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive company’s growth.
What you will do
What we are looking for
- Understand the category and Brand under her/his responsibility locally
- Define and implement the Brand strategy in the country.
- Create an annual marketing plan for the country's new product development, media & communication strategy, pricing strategy & consumer promotion activities in order to boost sales and grow the category.
- Lead innovation development projects to implement in the country annually.
- Define annual activity plan and make a postmortem on the key initiatives, establishing an action standard.
- Do an annual business review to identify local needs and new business opportunities
- Follow up the brand A&P in the country and use financial analyses to drive key decisions for the business.
- Follow up of the main brand’s KPIs
- Regular sell in and sell out diagnosis, consumer data tracking (digital and research data) to identify potential opportunities and define an action plan.
- Implement and follow up digital brand strategy together with Digital team to ensure an effective brand impact in all customer journey.
- Sales Support. Make sure that the sales force understands the products’ features and benefits to consumers, and develop the tools and the actions to best position the brand into the marketplace with respect to competitors.
- Drive local PR initiatives
- Build strong, trusted relationships with the Sales Leadership to ensure the Marketing and Sales organizations work closely together and are intimately aligned
- + 5 years of experience in Marketing Department within a FMCG business
- Digital Marketing Knowledge
- University Degree on Business/Marketing/Communication or similar
- Experience in marketing through all leverages: product development, media activation plans, pricing, and point of sales activities.
- Ability to analyze and interpret performance management data and make recommendations to optimize the effectiveness of the marketing activities
- Good organizational skills. Experience in working and delivering multiple projects
- Leadership & Energy to implement new projects
- Influencing & communication skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.