What we offer
We are looking for an analytical, hands on a curious mindset to join the Original Grocery Ecommerce team, as Amazon Trainee. You will work with the Head of Amazon Europe on a broad range of challenges in a high growth environment, from increasing visibility and reach of our products, to improving conversion rates or solving from the root recurrent internal challenges to accelerate growth of Amazon across Europe. It is a very broad role that can support your development in to sales and marketing, combining process improvement and data-driven decision making.
What you will do
- You will work on product category management on Amazon: search positioning, pricing, etc.
- You will have an analytical role in order to understand Affinity's performance, being responsible for the sales analysis
- You will work on the market and competitors analysis
- You will be responsible for the follow up of the market's visibility and promotional activity
- You will identify growth stoppers (forecasting, ordering, invoicing, service level...) and lead changes to eliminate them
- You will lead the launch of new products and find strategies to find them fly from day one
What we looking for
- You are studying or have studied University Degree on Business, Economics, Marketing or similar
- You are able to start the internship in January 2021 full-time
- English and Spanish are our main language. Other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued!
- High analytical capacity
- Energy to implement new projects
- Hands on approach and can-do attitude
- Project Management: organizational and planning skills
- Teamwork skills
- Influencing & communication skills
- High learning capacity