You will manage the Perfect Store market cross-functional project, designing the store Picture of Success and driving the execution of high-quality action plans
What you will do
- Lead the Perfect Store culture within the Iberian market.
- Manage cross-functional project involving the right stakeholders
- Contribute to create the BU Perfect Store model and share best practices, together with the rest of Perfect Store responsible in other countries
- Design the Picture of Success
- Create the Perfect Store implementation and execution guide for sales (KAMs, GPV's,...) and marketing teams.
- Define Perfect Store KPI's at the POS level and prioritize them according to their impact on the performance of our brands.
- Design and participate in pilot store implementations. Measure results.
- Prepare and follow up working plans
- Drive internal training and contribute to the Commercial Excellence program rollout
- In collaboration with the RGM& Perfect Store Manager define the Perfect Store strategy plan
What we are looking for
- 4 years of previous experience in Trade Marketing / Category Mng, Perfect Store roles or in Field Sales
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience in leading transversal projects, dealing with complex scenarios, and ideally in an international environment
- Knowledge of the FMCG and the Spanish market, desirable the Portuguese market
- Data analytics skills and experience in using BI tools
- Influencing skills, Results focus, and Growth Mindset
- Fluent in Spanish and English, ideally in Portuguese
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite expert user
- Experience using PoS Potential and Sales Tools Execution
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international pet food company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats, and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra, and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton, and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.