What we offer
We are looking for a highly skilled Recruitment Specialist to join our Human Resources team. You will be responsible to meet hiring goals ensuring that we recruit the right talent in our main locations (Spain, France, Italy & UK) while delivering an exceptional candidate experience throughout the overall recruitment process.
What you will do
- Partner with HRBPs to identify hiring needs and understand hiring managers profile requirements
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to deliver a high quality candidate shortlist to hiring managers.
- Use data reporting to walk hiring managers through the recruitment process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring and selection is done in accordance with employment laws & regulations
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure positive candidate experience from the initial application to the final on-boarding process.
- Align with the employer branding initiatives to build awareness of the Affinity talent brand
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events in collaboration with AffinityTalent Brand and local HR teams
- Track key recruiting KPIs and analyse reports for continuous improvement
- Select and coordinate the relationships with selected agencies, headhunters and universities and business schools.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology or related.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in recruiting, preferably within the FMCG industry (agencies, headhunting)
- Previous experience in internet sourcing tools & techniques.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, adapt quickly and prioritize.
- Ability to build strong relationships with different internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data and reports
- International mindset.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Organization & planification skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- High level of English and Spanish, other languages such as French or Italian are a plus.
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us? Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.