Within our growing eCommerce team for Europe, we look for an eCommerce Category & Activation Specialist position. Partnering with the E-Kams your mission will be maximising visibility and performance of our brands in customers’ E-Platforms at a European level.
What will you do?
- Work together with the KAM and the eCom Marketing manager to design best-in-class activation plans (visibility + promotion) to reach our ambition.
- Design the activation matrix to track & share expectations (sales uplift)
- Ensure we have all the elements required for a perfect online store: Representation, Discoverability, Engagement.
- Ensure the creation of eCommerce specific masters
- Understand the purpose of each media channel/format/touchpoint and apply it consistently through a plan based on clear objectives and expectations by country and brand.
- Design and implement holistic plans: defining funnel touchpoints by client, country & Brand. Determining onsite and offsite content & activations.
- Ensure the alignment of the visibility plan and the promotional plan taking into consideration the brands marketing campaigns
- Connect with customers on a weekly basis to understand the proof-of-performance and the ROAS of the action
- Adjust, reschedule and fine-tune based on performance and goals
- Share benchmark and best practices among the E-category & Activation team.
- Understand the category evolution within customers and potential gaps/opportunities to inform the business (KAM and Marketing teams)
What we are looking for
- University Studies in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- +3 years experience in Online Category Management or online activation (previous experience in Marketing or trade marketing will be highly valued)
- Previous experience in managing marketing 5ps
- Previous experience in building online stores
- Understanding of the Ecommerce Channel in an omnichannel landscape
- Understanding of the Ecommerce drivers (traffic, conversion,AOV, Loyalty)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to define, engage and deliver value constantly through short and quick iterations involving interdisciplinary teams.
- Fluent level of English (Italian or French will be a plus)
- Customer and shopper orientation
- Entrepreneurial and proven test & lean mind-set.
Affinity Petcare is more than an international pet food company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats, and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
We are going through exciting times, we are growing and expanding internationally, with new innovation projects & new market challenges.
We need exceptionally talented, bright, and action-driven people. We believe bonds between pets and people can make the world better. If you'd like to help us build this world, this is your chance to leave your footprint by joining our Company.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.