We are looking for an Ecommerce Key Account Manager to join our growing eCommerce Team. Partnering with the Senior E-KAM you will lead annual negotiation plans and ensure its execution in one of our main pure players accounts at a European level.
You will collaborate with the E-category manager to implement the strategy in the customer, boost the sales and capture the growth of the online channel.
What you will do
- Work with Senior EKAM to drive overall client strategy on a daily basis.
- Responsible for defining optimal assortment
- Leverage brands and product mix to improve profitability
- Develop promotional strategy and drive promotional execution together with the Category and Activation Manager.
- Proactively identify opportunities to build upon or expand existing business strategies and tactical plans to optimize growth.
- Analyze and report all relevant data, including sales, consumer data and any additional KPI relevant to the account.
- Resolve any issues that can be encountered and could damage either the relationship with the customer or the business
What we are looking for
- University studies in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related
- +3 years of experience in Ecommerce Key Account Management (previous experience managing the Amazon account would be a plus)
- Experience managing ecommerce Pure Players and/or marketplaces
- Previous experience in FMCG, Retail & consumer sector will be a plus
- Customer Management skills: Negotiation, Persuasion
- Strong Analytical skills
- Fluency in English is a must (French and Italian are a plus)
- High level of Consumer & Shopper centricity
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a test & learn attitude
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international pet food company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats, and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.