What we offer
We offer a Digital Marketing Manager position in the Natural Specialty Business Unit.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director of the Business Unit, the Digital Marketing Manager will be accountable to define the global digital strategy of the different brands (4 Brands) and activate them in the different consumer touchpoints across the different geographies.
He will be in charge of 3 senior people who will be accountable of different digital areas.Affinity Benefits
Little things make a big difference. That is why we want you to have the best of our care so you can leave your footprint every day. In Affinity, you will have plenty of benefits:
- Healthy breakfasts
- Meal tickets
- Fruit all day
- Flexible compensation
- Pets welcome
- Fun & celebrations
- Pension plan
What you will do
Strategy and activation
- Define the digital vision for the Business Unit in Europe based on the different brands, channels and country’s needs.
- Establish and activate the digital strategy by brand (4 brands) to be present on online ecosystem across all customer journey, taking into account the brands and business objectives.
- Create the annual digital plan by brand and make an annual digital assessment.
- Understand the category and the brands insights to define and activate the optimal digital strategy.
- Ensure the development and implementation of digital campaigns across multiple channels (owned, paid, earned, shared media channels).
- Manage effectively and efficiently A&P sources.
- Create and manage specific and personalized brand content adapted to different channels and the different brand needs.
- Continuous A/B Testing to take learnings and have t the most effective and efficient proposal against the objective.
- Define and activate the CRM strategy of each brand in the different geographies.
- Get a qualified consumer data base to get a frequent relationship by offering the most relevant content for them.
- Consistent and thoughtful approach to A/B testing - we’re not just testing for the sake of testing. We seek to test things that move the needle.
- Uses data to inform decision-making and goal setting.
- Provide different dashboards with analytical data on effectiveness of the different digital channels with actionable insights and recommendations.
- Analyze user experience to provide recommendations to improve across all customer journey.
- Analyze and interpret data from different sources to identify potential opportunities and strength brand positioning.
- Create intelligence for the business in order to improve products, have relevant conversations with consumers and increase business sales.
- Work alongside the marketing team to align content strategy and digital plans to fulfill business needs.
- Own and manage relationships with communication and media agency teams. Deliver brief, guidance and budget direction to build the digital plans. The digital manager will be the key point of contact of digital agencies.
- Lead and coordinate the digital projects with the different departments (IT and Brand teams) to make it happen in the most efficient and successful way.
- Be part of the leadership team on the digital transformation company process
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a passionate, strategic and action-oriented Digital marketing manager.
- More than 10 years of experience with the last 3-4 years working on a similar position.
- Degree in Business Administration or information technologies.
- Digital master will be also highly valued.
- Understand Salesforce ecosystem to get relevant insights and define action standards.
- Strong background within Marketing in companies with strong digital capabilities.
- English is our main language. Other languages such as Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued!
- European experience: lead global projects across different countries, managing international teams.
- Exceptional organization skills. Experience of successfully delivering multiple projects.
- Outstanding presentation skills being able to cover the main objective effectively and with a clear ability to engage the key stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze and understand the performance management data and make recommendations to optimize the effectiveness of the marketing activities.
- Ability to win stakeholders confidence, applying expertise, credibility, and professional leadership.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader able to maintain the internal visibility of the team members, boosting at the same time the team growth.