What we offer
For our Tax Corporate services, we are looking for a highly skilled tax advisor that will report directly to the Corporate Tax Manager of Affinity Petcare Group
What you will do
The candidate will take the following main roles:
- Definition of tax strategy and tax planning of the Group together with Corporate Tax Manager.
- Monitorization of transfer pricing standards definition and implementation (transfer pricing policy, transfer pricing agreements and benchmarking analysis) and compliance issues (country file and local files, periodical related transactions returns and country by country reporting) with the assistance of external tax advisors.
- Corporate Income Tax planning, budget and estimation for all the Group companies, including monthly closing estimate calculation.
- Tax compliance activities (preparation and filing of periodical tax returns such as VAT, DEB/DES, Intrastat, withholding obligations) for the main countries of the Group through its Shared Service Center located in Barcelona headquarters and with the assistance of external tax advisors.
- Establishment and follow up of guidelines and internal controls over tax matters within the ERP (SAP) in order to ensure that tax compliance activities are correctly automatized and efficiently managed (i.e. master data filing, VAT codes per country, WTH information etc.)
- Review of tax practices and methodologies in order to ensure that they are aligned with standard practices.
- Coordination with financial services management for tax strategic issues. Coordination with accounting department on tax accounting issues.
- Coordination with other departments of the headquarters and foreign subsidiaries in order to control potential tax related issues and to solve tax questions.
- Relationship with external tax advisors and other tax related service providers.
- Monitorization and adaptation to legislative changes.
- Support to tax audits and other tax information requests, liaising with local and accounting departments as needed.
- Reviewing of tax matters related to incorporation and acquisition of new subsidiaries and corporate restructuring.
What we are looking for
- Degree in Law and/or Business Management/Economics
- LLM/Master in tax.
- 3-5 years previous experience as a tax advisor in a reputed Law Firm, Big Four or headquarters of a multinational company (experience in CIT calculation, international tax issues, VAT matters and different intra EU treatment and knowledge of Transfer pricing standards).
- English fluent (French is a plus).
- Knowledge of Excel and power point.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills, proactivity and team work spirit.
- Capability to adapt to changes and implement solutions as needed.
What we offer
The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.