We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our international accounting team in our Barcelona HQ. Reporting directly to the accounting manager you will work with the French team.
What you will do
- Book entries considering the Spanish Chart of Accounts and analytical cost center
- VAT Settlements
- Purchase orders review, both inventory and non-inventory goods paying attention to the impact in the P&L
- Special control to those accounts related to Social Contributions and Tax Authorities
- Support to the Group Accounting Manager in the Statutory Audit
- Review the Bank Statement and its impact in the BS and P&L
- Monthly review of the trial balance
- Fixed Asset control and management together with the Operation Team
- Regular contact with local advisors to follow any new regulation which may impact in the Financial Statement of the company
What we are looking for
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar. An MBA is also greatly appreciated
- Senior Management in company FMCG with over 3 years’ experience (ideally multinational) in SAP
- Fluent in French & English & Spanish
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control
- Results-oriented person
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.