What we offer
We offer a trainee position as Digital Marketing within the Affinity Natural Specialty Europe Division, reporting to the Natural Specialty Digital Marketing Specialist.
The trainee will give support to the digital marketing team to achieve communication objectives, brand building and digital project coordination.
What you will do
- Direct contact with the day to day of the business
- Project coordination, with the support and follow-up of a manager
- Proposal of ideas for improvements of plans and processes
- Support in the analysis of results of campaigns and digital projects.
- Content review for websites, social networks and blogs
- Support with reports and analysis for different digital channels and campaigns
- Track the main KPIs of the BU
- Support in the creation of reports and presentations
- Follow up of the projects with the different suppliers
- Benchmark of the competition and the sector for the different countries
- Monitor global digital trends to align strategies of our brands
What we looking for
- You are studying or have studied University Degree on Digital Marketing, Marketing or similar
- You are able to start the internship in January 2021 full-time
- English and Spanish are our main language. Other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued!
- Knowledgeable of leading Social Networks, basic concepts of SEO, SEM, CRM, email marketing
- Results oriented
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable creative ability
- Resolute and with an innovative spirit
- Passionate about the digital world, with a curious mentality