What we offer
We are looking for a CRM Manager to create and execute Affinity Petcare’s CRM Global Strategy to deliver high-quality consumer experience by providing the right message to the right person at the right time.
Partnering with DMP expert you will be responsible for first, second, and third-party data to create meaningful conversión funnel.
From a technical point of view, you will manage an external team that will focus on reporting and dashboard tools
The position will be located in our Headquarters in Barcelona.
Little things make a big difference. That’s why we want you to have the best of our care so you can leave your footprint every day. In Affinity you’ll have plenty of benefits:
- Healthy breakfasts
- Meal tickets
- Fruit all day
- Flexible compensation
- Pets welcome
- Fun & celebrations
- Pension plan
What you will do
- Have a unique vision of the consumer integrating all the signals and putting it at the center of the strategy: data collection, connection, and validation.
- CRM communications from an omnichannel point of view, far beyond sending emails: you have at your disposal a connected technology (Marketing cloud + DMP) that allows us to communicate with our database through all digital channels.
- Full consumer funnel, from cookies to loyal:
- Lead capturing: Create a zero party data strategy, when the consumer shares their data because we bring them value.
- Lead nurturing and lead scoring, creating a CLV that allows communication with each consumer in the way they prefer/expect.
- Loyalty: create a retention strategy based on the value proposition of each of the brands: from quality content to discount vouchers, depending on the brand strategy and the CLV.
- Guarantee that our communications as a company are coordinated and have common metrics.
- Scrupulous GDPR compliance and go beyond that: concrete the correct communications pressure with our consumers.
- Journey automation in recurrent communications.
- Metrics and KPIs have to be at Affinity level and at brand and market level: Combine user satisfaction metrics (NPS) and business growth metrics.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of experience
- Deep knowledge of omnichannel purchasing consumer journey
- CRM Metrics and KPIs, GDPR law, experience in full funnel consumer strategy preferably in an omnichannel business
- Solid English grammar and presentation skills