What we offer
Reporting to the Digital and Media Marketing Manager of its Business Unit, the media specialist will be responsible for defining and executing media plans and lead digital projects in close collaboration with internal market teams (France, Spain, Italy) and partners, conducting data analysis gathered from the different media and digital touchpoints, and will contribute in decision making by presenting insights and making tactical recommendations that will impact at a global scale our campaigns, websites and tools & services.
The position will be located in our Headquarters in Barcelona.
What you will do
- Support markets media strategy and media plans in order to achieve local markets goals while ensuring global consistency.
- Understand the main attributes of every step in the marketing funnel, as well as key drivers for each business unit and their specific market potential.
- Leverage real time tracking signals from advertising and audience interaction, and execute complex data analytics techniques to answer business questions.
- Drive media research to identify best resources and approaches.
- Lead content initiatives with respective markets to create the best content using insights coming from active digital listening
- Guide content strategy and content plans in our paid, own and earn channels.
- Lead the development of new functionalities in our websites/ Tools and services. Furthermore, guide content optimization for the best performance possible of our digital properties.
- Research industry trends to identify evolving media opportunities in the ever changing digital marketing space.Implement best practices around campaign measurement across multiple channels, and report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness.
- Partner with Brand and markets teams, synthesize and provide clear visualization of insights to deliver high impact actionable insights.
- Define and present dashboards to the local marketing teams to help them to make the correct decisions to improve media and digital efficiency.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing media and data analysis. Ideally in a digital media agency or FMCG company.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, etc
- Fluent level of French & English
- Experience planning, executing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- Project management is a must, coordination with local and external partners
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- Require good communication skills
- Experience setting goals/conversion tracking in Google Analytics and Google media stack.
- Experience with marketing attribution
- Knowledge of social conversation tools like Brand Watch or Socialbakers
- Knowledge of dash boarding and visualization tools, experience with Datorama will be highly valued.
- Experience communicating highly technical data into digestible content for stakeholders
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.