What we offer
We offer a Brand Manager position in the Natural Specialty Business Unit for the ADVANCE brand.
The Brand Manager will be accountable for a global brand with the main aim to increase market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive company’s growth.
The scope of his/her responsibility will be the Iberia market, reporting to the International Marketing Manager responsible for all the markets.
Little things make a big difference. That’s why we want you to have the best of our care so you can leave your footprint every day. In Affinity you’ll have plenty of benefits:
- Meal tickets
- Flexible compensation
- Fun & celebrations
- Pension plan
What you will do
What we are looking for
- Understand the category and Brand under her/his local responsibility, the Iberia market: Spain and Portugal.
- Define and implement the Brand strategy in both countries.
- Create an annual marketing plan for the countries: Media & communication strategy, pricing strategy & consumer promotion activities in order to boost sales and grow the category.
- Lead innovation development projects to implement in the country annually.
- Define annual activity plan and make a postmortem on the key initiatives, establishing an action standard.
- Do an annual business review to identify local needs and new business opportunities
- Follow up the brand marketing budget in the country and use financial analyses to drive key decisions for the business.
- Follow up of the main brand’s KPÌs.
- Regular sell in and sell out diagnosis, consumer data tracking (digital and research data) to identify potential opportunities and define an action plan.
- Implement and follow up digital brand strategy together with the Digital team to ensure an effective brand impact in all customer journeys.
- Sales Support. Make sure that the sales force understands the products’ features and benefits to consumers, and develop the tools and the actions to best position the brand into the marketplace with respect to competitors.
- Drive local PR initiatives
- Build strong, trusted relationships with the Sales Leadership to ensure the Marketing and Sales organizations work closely together and are intimately aligned
- More than 5 years of experience in a Marketing Department (Healthcare/ Pharma business will be valued positively).
- Digital Marketing Knowledge – experience managing digital campaigns and websites.
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in marketing through all leverages: product development, media activation plans, pricing and point of sales activities.
- Ability to analyze and interpret performance management data and make recommendations to optimize the effectiveness of the marketing activities
- Good organizational skills. Experience of working and delivering multiple projects
- Leadership & Energy to implement new projects
- Able to manage stressful situations
- Influencing & communication skills