What we offer
We offer two trainee position in the FP&A Team.
The FP&A team inside of the Finance Department is responsible for monitoring the financial performance of the markets. This includes the definition of the budget and the follow-up of actuals but also being a business partner of the functional departments of our markets and collaborating with them in the projects that are being carrying out. It’s a good opportunity to know the day-to-day job of a finance department while learning about other areas of the company.
What will you do?
- Assist in Monthly financial closing and reporting
- Assist in Budget build-up (monthly, annual, outlooks, and presentations)
- Assist in Analysis of actuals versus budget and proposals to correct deviations
- Participation in Ad-hoc special projects with the sales & marketing team.
- Playing an active role in the company key business internal processes & meetings.
What we looking for
- You are studying or have studied University Degree on Business, Economics, Engineering, or similar
- You are able to start the internship in January 2021 full-time
- Spanish and English are our main languages. Other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued!
- High analytical capacity
- Positive mindset, passionate and teamwork
- Proactive attitude
- Ownership and responsibility
- Project Management: organizational and planning skills
- Customer and consumer oriented
- Influencing & communication skills