As Key Account Trainee you will support to manage key customer in a dynamic sales channel with your Tutor Support, playing a base role on customer activities towards Affinity brands.
What you will do
Main day by day activities support:
- Achieving Affinity objectives supporting manage brands on customers strategies
- Analysing customers performance on sell-in and on sell-out
- Studying and Developing new product launch plans and ensuring successful implementation in terms of distribution and visibility;
- Support commercial relations with TAM’s and distributors
- Support defining promotional plan and priorities with the customers in line with the activities defined by KAMs, NAMs and TAMs
- Creation and implementation of ad hoc activities for each customers to reach affinity goals
- Maximizing sales developing listings of NPD’s/assortment, promotional strategies and shelving
What we are looking for
- Degree in Business Administration and Management, Marketing, Statistics, Management engineering
- Advanced knowledge of Office and, in particular, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent level of English. Basic level of Spanish is a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- A motivated person with an enquiring mind and an excellent capacity for learning, finding new solutions and quickly assimilating new tasks and concepts.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in team and capability to work with different stakeholders.
- Autonomy, creativity, flexibility and empathy
- Previous experience in trade marketing or commercial position will be considered as a plus.
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.