We offer a Procurement Manager position (indirect purchases) in the Corporate Marketing Services Department. It is a transversal department with a wide consumer vision from the organization and many opportunities to develop your professional career.
What will you do?
Affinity wants to change the way Indirect Purchases are made in the company in order to have more control and cost efficiencies in all areas. Therefore, we need a Procurement Manager that will:
- Design the action plan to capture incremental savings although procurement should focus on delivering value (right balance between cost-service-quality)
- Implement a new purchasing platform and processes
- Design the new way of working through this platform and train all stakeholders in the company (drive the change management process)
- Negotiate contracts, lead pitches and improve price lists and quotations as a day to day supporting our Business Units and other stakeholders.
- Supervise the writing of contracts together with the Legal Department.
- Search for the best suppliers for the Business
- Homologate suppliers and authorize their set up in the system
- Negotiate improved conditions for current suppliers.
- Control savings of categories managed and follow up on volume discounts to be given by suppliers.
- Report cost savings and efficiencies periodically.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a person with at least 3 years of experience managing indirect purchasing category (marketing purchase, advertising expenses and promotional materials). With leadership skills and desire to face new challenges and take responsibilities.
- Holds a Business Degree
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English, other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to make decisions and take leadership in his/her area
- High technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work in transversal teams with different people from departments such as marketing and finance but also agencies and other suppliers
- Self-driven and autonomous
- Strategic business vision
- Problem solving approach
- Good communication skills
- Passionate for his/her job
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and energetic
- Willing to implement change
- Desire to improve status quo and make a positive impact on the organization
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That is whywe offer equal opportunities for all
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefit
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Snetterton, as well as 4 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.