Internship as Brand Manager Assistant
At Affinity we are much more than experts in animal nutrition. For 50 years we have worked together with a common purpose: to bring together humans, dogs and cats for a better world.
Today, the more than 1.800 professionals who work at Affinity carry out this mission from our offices in Barcelona, Paris, Milano and São Paolo. Our 7 production centers in Europe and America supply more than 70 countries.
We need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We believe bonds between pets and people can make the world better. If you'd like to help us build this world, this is your chance to leave your footprint by taking an internship in our Marketing team.
What we Offer
We offer a trainee position, reporting to the Brand Manager in the Marketing team for the Brand Natural Trainer
What will you do?
- Responsibility for analysis and monitoring of the brand performance
- Support the implementation of the brand strategic projects (new product launches/innovations through a strong and influential packaging, new communication strategies/campaigns)
- Update of brands portfolio and of its competitors
- Opportunity to manage relationships with agencies, preparing briefings for them and being in charge of strategic communication projects.
- Close cooperation with internal partners and international marketing team for the project development
Experience & background
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics or Management
- Previous international and/or internship experience
- Fluency in English and Italian language is a must.
- Other languages such as Spanish, French, or Portuguese will be highly valued!
- Strong Analytical skills
- Exceptional IT skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proactive and creative attitude
- Curiosity & High learning capacity
- Ownership and responsability
- Organizational and planning skills