What we offer
We are looking for a dynamic and quick-learning person with a very high organization capacity to join the Affinity Digital Hub as a Trainee.
The main objective of this department is to manage, together with our technical partners, digital tools and platforms that will allow Affinity’s members and partners to create, validate, publish and store the relevant content for the different channels and points of contact with our consumers.
We offer an internship as Content Administrator trainee in the Affinity Digital Hub. He/she will be supporting the main transversal actions and projects of the Digital Hub for all the Affinity brands. Specifically, he/she will be supporting the Content Administrator by leading the implementation and follow-up of the new digital content platforms already developed or still in process of development. He/she will be also working hand in hand with other departments such as Marketing, IT, Consumer Care and R&D to create the most complete digital products.
What you will do
- Support and management of the brand's web content publication.
- Internal Content management, follow up and maintenance.
- Follow up and management of the improvements of the platforms regarding the needs of the different departments, with the help of technical partners.
- Elaboration and follow up of the on-going project's documentation.
- Elaboration of platforms reports providing relevant information to the team.
- User’s management of all the active content platforms.
What we looking for
- You are studying or have studied a Master in Digital Product and/or Content Management. You have other studies related to this or you are already working in this field.
- You are able to start the internship in January 2021 full-time
- English and Spanish are our main languages. Other languages such as French or Italian will be highly valued.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Content and Experience and Salesforce Commerce Cloud will be a plus.
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Ability of analysis and synthesis
- Attention to details
- Ability to work transversally with other teams
- Customer-oriented attitude, reactivity and accuracy
- Proactivity, patience, teamwork-oriented
- Problem solver attitude