Sector: Petfood Industry
Turnover: 600M€. The third company in Europe in the pet care dry food business
Employees: 1.600 (7 production centers in Europe and America)
At Affinity we are much more than experts in animal nutrition. For 50 years we have worked together with a common purpose: to bring together humans, dogs and cats for a better world.
Today, the more than 1.600 professionals who work at Affinity carry out this mission from our offices in Barcelona, Paris, Milan and São Paulo. Our 7 production centers in Europe and America supply more than 70 countries.
We are very proud of our brands Advance, True Instinct, Ultima, Trainer, Brekkies and Libra, as well as of the work we do at the Affinity Foundation. Our company is going through exciting times, we are growing internationally, with new innovation projects and new market challenges.
We want to continue leaving our footprint and we want you to be part of it. We are looking for talented, bright, and driven people to join us, and in this case, passionate about marketing.
If you'd like to help us achieve our common purpose and keep growing professionally, this is your chance to leave your footprint by joining our amazing Marketing Team.
What we offer
We offer a Brand Manager position in the Specialty Business Unit based in Milan.
The Brand Manager will be accountable for a global brand with the main aim to increase market share and brand reputation, improve customer experience, and drive the company’s growth.
What you will do
- Understand the category and Brand under her/his responsibility locally
- Define and implement the Brand strategy in the country.
- Create an annual marketing plan for the countries: Media & communication strategy, pricing strategy & consumer promotion activities in order to boost sales and grow the category.
- Lead innovation development projects to implement in the country annually.
- Define annual activity plan and make a postmortem on the key initiatives, stablishing an action standard.
- Do an annual business review to identify local needs and new business opportunities
- Follow up the brand marketing budget in the country and use financial analyses to drive key decisions for the business.
- Follow up on the main brand’s KPÌs.
- Regular sell in and sell out the diagnosis, consumer data tracking (digital and research data) to identify potential opportunities and define an action plan.
- Implement and follow up digital brand strategy together with Digital team to ensure an effective brand impact in all customer journey.
- Sales Support. Make sure that the sales force understands the products’ features and benefits to consumers, and develop the tools and the actions to best position the brand into the marketplace with respect to competitors.
- Drive local PR initiatives
- Build strong, trusted relationships with the Sales Leadership to ensure the Marketing and Sales organizations work closely together and are intimately aligned
What we are looking for:
- +5 years of experience in Marketing Department within FMCG/OTC sector. Having developed an experience in the Health care/ Pharma business will be highly valued.
- Digital Marketing Knowledge – experience managing digital campaigns and websites.
- University Degree Business/Marketing/Communication or similar.
- Experience in marketing through all leverages: product development, media activation plans, pricing and point of sales activities.
- Ability to analyze and interpret performance management data and make recommendations to optimize the effectiveness of the marketing activities
- Experience of working and delivering multiple projects
- Leadership & Energy to implement new projects
- Influencing & communication skills
- English is our main language.