What we offer
We offer 3 internship positions as Brand Manager trainee for our brands Advance, Libra and True Instinct, in the international marketing department, in the Natural Specialty Business Unit.
He/she will be in a team of 4, leading implementation of the marketing plan within key markets across Europe. He/she will work with cross-functional departments such as the Digital Marketing, Sales Development, R&D, Finance and other functional areas in order to bring projects to live.
What you will do
- Market analysis & competitors' analysis
- Monthly follow-up of Affinity's brands
- Consumer KPIs follow-up
- Work closely with the Brand Manager in strategic analysis
- Participate in new product launches and relaunches
- Update of brands portfolio and of its competitors
- Participate in Media Communication campaigns (offline and online)
- Post-campaign analysis and monitorization of Brand Health
What we looking for
- You are studying or have studied University Degree on Business, Economics, Marketing or similar
- You are able to start the internship in January 2021 full-time
- English and Spanish are our main language. Other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued!
- Project Management: organizational and planning skills
- High analytical capacity
- Positive mindset, passionate and teamwork
- Proactive attitude
- Ownership and responsibility
- Influencing & communication skills