What we offerWhat you will do
We are looking for dynamic and quick-learning person with a curious mindset to join the Consumer Insights team in Affinity Petcare as a Trainee.
The main objective of this department is to provide relevant and useful consumer understanding to the Marketing team in order to maximize our results and minimize the decision taking risk.
This Consumer Insights trainee will be in charge of providing relevant reports & analyses based on market data gathered from different tools & countries (p.e Nielsen & IRI, Consumer panel data...
He/she will be also supporting the Senior Consumer Insights Manager in the setup & delivery of the different ad hoc studies mainly aimed to get the deepest knowledge about pet parent’s needs & insights.
- Analyze market data, results of quantitative and qualitative surveys, make synthesis about countries or transversal topics
- Elaboration of market & consumer reports to provide relevant information to the team
- Collaborate in the setting up of the different ad hoc researches together with the Senior Consumer Insights manager
What we are looking for
- You are studying or have studied University Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or similar
- You are able to start the internship in October 2020 full-time
- English and Spanish are our main languages. Other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued!
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office: Excel and PowerPoint
- Curiosity to find insights in data
- Ability of analysis and synthesis
- Attention to details
- Customer oriented attitude, reactivity and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Proactivity, patience, team working oriented