We offer a Digital Experience IT Business Partner position to copilot with Marketing Digital and Brand managers the development of digital touch points with consumers
Little things make a big difference. That’s why we want you to have the best of our care so you can leave your footprint every day. In Affinity you’ll have plenty of benefits:
- Healthy breakfasts
- Meal tickets
- Fruit all day
- Flexible compensation
- Pets welcome
- Fun & celebrations
- Pension plan
What you will do
Reporting to the Marketing IT Business Partner, you will promote the digital transformation in Marketing team and the whole organization by building the Digital Marketing ecosystem and connecting all dots together with Marketing and IT Team.
- Manage Marketing IT providers in both operations and global projects.
- Define and boost new processes in content management, touch points administration and project management.
- Manage brand websites development on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, new implementations and evolution, using all the knowledge available per each consumer and artificial intelligence to recommend products and content
- Organize digital assets on Oracle Cloud and other platforms, providing the best content to each communication channel.
- Enhance Consumer Care providing faster and more accurate answers to consumers with more effective interactions on Salesforce Service and Commerce Cloud, introducing new interaction technologies like Chabot, and gaining business insights with meaningful statistics
- Support CRM campaigns content development, for Salesforce Service and Marketing Cloud platforms
What we are looking for
- IT professional with at least 10 years of experience working with digital and marketing departments in international environment
- Technical background in websites development it’s a must
- Experience in eCommerce business
- High communication skills and influence capacity
- Strong strategic and business thinking.
- Passionate about being innovative and up-to-date with the latest trends and advances
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud will be highly valuable
- Oracle Content & Experience or CMS platforms
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Fluent in English