What we offer
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager based in our Barcelona Office. Reporting to the Marketing manager, you will join a multicultural team to work in our leading portfolio brand. The Senior Brand Manager will be accountable for a global brand with the main aim to increase market share and brand’s reputation, improve consumer experience and drive company’s growth within the local market.
What you will do
- Understand the category and Brand under her/his local responsibility
- Execute in autonomy the monthly tracking deep dive analizing sell in, sell out and consumer data to identify key insights, potential opportunities and action plans.
- Follow up on the main brand’s KPÌs.
- Execute in autonomy the annual business review to identify local needs and new business opportunities
- Define and implement the local Brand strategy.
- Work on the annual marketing plan for the country: new product development, media & communication strategy, pricing strategy & consumer promotion activities in order to boost sales and grow the category.
- Take part in innovation strategy projects Manage approved brand budget and approved marketing A&P spend with strong commercial acumen
- Implement and monitor the annual media strategy together with the global team and the agency .
- Drive local ad hoc PR and BTL activations to support the brand equity
- Build strong, trusted relationships with the key stakeholders both in local and global team to ensure a productive teamwork
- Manage the launch of new products
What we are looking for
- +5years of experience in Marketing Department within an FMCG industry
- Strategic thinking
- University Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent
- Experience in marketing through all leverages: product development, media activation plans, pricing, and point of sales activities.
- Ability to analyze and interpret performance management data and make recommendations to optimize the effectiveness of the marketing activities
- Good organizational skills. Experience in working and delivering multiple projects
- Leadership & Energy to implement new projects
- English & Spanish Required. Other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued!
Affinity Petcare is more than an international pet food company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats, and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.