We are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis for Iberia & France, who will report directly to the FP&A Natural Specialty Business Unit Manager and work hand in hand with the Managing Directors of Iberia & France.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company's financial practices are in line with the local statutory regulations and legislation and for co-piloting the business in Iberia & France, enabling the leadership team to clearly understand current and likely future financial performance and providing strategic financial support. Although supporting specific markets, the position is based in the company headquarters and has a close relationship with the central functions.
What will you do?
- Responsible for Financial controlling:
- Understand and manage the full Profit and Loss account of the assigned markets and brands.
- Monitor and control the monthly results, analysing Target/Actual differences and recommending actions for the management.
- In charge of all financial and reporting activities: External Reporting to HQ and Internal Reporting for the market: Financial Dashboard, Closing conference call, preparation of Management Committee presentation, etc.…
- Regular interaction with the market top management for decision making based on numbers, while identifying and valuating Risks & Opportunities for the business.
- Lead & coordinate Financial Planning at market level.
- Financialise S&OP outcomes to provide full P&L perspective YTD/YTG on a monthly basis.
- Build Budget/Estimates gathering the inputs from the different teams to ensure the plans have a financial coherence, while explaining the outcome to top management.
- Participate in the long-term strategic plan discussions and P&L planning.
- Business partnering for Sales & Marketing departments:
- Provide ad-hoc decision support on decisions like product price definition, promotion activations, advertising campaigns, portfolio changes…
- Act as the financial business partner of the International Marketing Managers for some of Affinity’s brands across countries, analysing the brand and supporting the innovation process with financial business cases.
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and re-enforcing policies and procedures providing financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, business cases, innovations, capital expenditures etc..
- Participate in the implementation of dashboarding and analytics projects.
What are we looking for
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- 7 years’ experience in Finance department in a multinational Company (ideally FMCG).
- Advanced knowledge of MS excel is a must.
- SAP and Oracle Hyperion Planning experience will be valued (although not required)
- Strong analytical skills, able to take complex ideas and summarize into concise insights and recommendations
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience in a business partnering role
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling forecast, and product-line/customer profitability analysis
- Ability to motivate & push teams to produce quality outputs within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Fluent in english
What we offer
- The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
- Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
- We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That’s why we offer equal opportunities for all.
- We offer competitive salaries with a number of company benefits
Affinity Petcare is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature’s Variety, Nature’s Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team.